If you attended St. Aloysius’ College as a pupil for at least 3 years, you are an Alouette – a St. Al’s girl!
We hope you enjoyed your time at St. Al’s – and we would really like to stay in touch with you now that you’ve left.
There are lots of ways we can continue to help you in your career after you’ve left school
- Put you in touch with useful contacts for advice about careers and further study
- Connect you with a professional mentor for support
- Invite you to some fantastic networking events
You can reconnect with St. Al’s by
- Catching up with friends at our many annual events
- Sending us an update to be included in our annual alumnae magazine
You can be part of the first Alouette Alumnae Annual or one of our 30 under 30 feature page coming soon!
Update your details or tell us your news
Please update your details or tell us your news by completing our form below if you are:
- a past pupil of St. Al’s
- a former member of staff, parent or grandparent
- a friend of the School!
For more information, or to find out how you can support current pupils at St. Al’s, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school on +353 (21)488 33 41