For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) (“Acts”), the data controller is St. Aloysius’ College, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Email – If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Forms – Information you provide by filling out a form on our site.
- IP Address – Details of your visits to our site including, which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our site. This information is primarily used to help us to improve our site for you, the end user.
How we may use your data
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you with information, news and announcements from us, which you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- Help improve our site for you in the future.
We will never disclose your information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
This site, www.saintals.ie, may on certain pages, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites should have their own privacy statements and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies or the use of the aforementioned sites.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement in the future at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here for your consideration. By continuing to use our site after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.